Hermana Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

lunes, 3 de enero de 2011

Hola!

Mom, please add to the list of emails you forward to: monnytabonita@hotmail.com (my comp Hna Mora)

Well first of all I made it back to Ushuaia on Saturday! All is well thankfully. My new companion is Hermana Rivera. She is from Santiago, Chile. She was in Vicente López with Hermana Tejada before I got there. I met her once in the north at a conference. We even did a practice together once. She is very nice and we are already having lots of sucess! Yesterday we found 6 new investigators and 5 of them accepted baptismal dates for the end of the month! It was a great day! I am very pumped right now to continue working and have lots of success in this transfer. I think it will be my last transfer here, but we will see!

Rio Gallegos was also a great experience. I love Hermana Lyons and Hermana Salas. They are great. I already miss them and was only with them a week! It´s funny because Hermana Lyons and I both lived in chipman hall freshman year and have a lot of things like that in common. Hermana Salas is new, but she is amazing. She teaches very well. I learned a lot from both of them! We knocked a lot of doors and had some fun and some good experiences. New years we went to bed at 10:30. Supposedly there were lots of fire works but I slept through it all!

Saturday my companion arrived a little bit before me, and Silvia picked her up and took her to eat lunch then they went and picked me up. We took her bags to our apartment and then went to work. She asked a lot of inspired questions and has a lot of good experience. She has about a year in the mission.

The fotos are the baptism,
lamb (yes that´s a awhole lamb at a members house), I have eaten lamb various times. It is very tasty here because it´s lamb from the patagonia and so supposedly it´s the best lamb in the world.
The airport returning to Ushuaia - Hermana Lyons and Salas
Christmas with the sombrero from Mexico Hna Mora gave me
Today with Hermana Rivera!

Kasey - thanks for the email, send the letters to the mission office, I don´t know how much longer I¨ll be here. Thanks! Enjoy those skis for me! Good luck finding an internship!

Monica Mora - Gracias por su email! Espero que disfrute sus siestas! La extraño un montón (a full) también! Voy a escribirle por carta, no se procupe! Siga escribiendome y digame de todo! Le quiero mucho hermanita! También mi mama va a mandarle mis emails cada semana a mi familia.

This week I read some conference talks in the liahona. I recommend the one by Elder Uchtdorf about how we need to slow down in life and not be so busy! I think I will try and apply that to my life more after the mission :)

Love,
Hermana Jones

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario