Hermana Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

Hola!
Well, this week was busy with the transfers. My companion is here and her name is Hna. Reed. She is from Broomfield, Colorado. She´s pretty cool. She makes me remember and think back to my first area when I was with my trainer. She is very similar to me. She is quiet but nice and always is diligent and does what I need her to do. I am grateful that I do understand how she´s feeling and was in her shoes not that long ago to be able to help her open up and talk to people and speak spanish. It´s going to be a great transfer or two together! And guess what, she brought me Reeses! :)

It was great to talk and and ¨see¨ you guys last night! I´m glad everyone is doing so well!
We are still working with the same investigators, trying to get them progressing. The second picture is Sara Gonzalez. She will get baptized soon, but it´s going to be a lot of work. Also, Maria del Carmen will be baptized soon, but once again a lot of work ahead of us.

I am going to send a bunch of pictures, because it´s been awhile since I sent many.

1 - Abraham and Miguel (converts from Vicente López)
2 - Sara Gonzalez (soon to be convert)
3 - Tigre with Hna. Lyons & Peña

I hope everyone has a great week! Also I hope everyone, especially Mom had a great mother´s day!!! I love you Mom!

Love,
Hermana Jones

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario