Hermana Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Hola a todos!
Well, this was one of the craziest stressful weeks ever, but it´s over and the work will progress. That being said, hna. Gonzalez is off to Ushuaia to be with my last companion hna. Rivera!!! Wow. She is in for a treat. seriously. That´s all I have to say.
I am companionless right now. Well, not really. I´m here in Tigre which is north of capital with Hna. Lyons and Hna. Peña. We are not receiving our companions til tomorrow. Fresh from the MTC or CCM (MTC here). Oh how I hope she is latina. We will find out in exactly 24 hours. It seems like just yesterday I arrived at the mission home and met my trainer. I don´t feel ready to train, but I´m sure I will learn a lot from it. There are 5 Hnas in the mission that have more experience/time than me and aren´t training. I don´t know what I´m doing, but I will have to learn. There´s 6 sisters that go home the next two transfers and then it´s just Hna. Campos and I. Scary.
Last night we went to the mission farewell in San Fernando and Abraham and Miguel were both there (my first two baptisms)! I was so happy. Abraham was joking around and this time I understood his jokes!
Last night we didn´t receive the transfer call til about 11 and my companion was up til 2 packing. Then we got up at 3 because she had to go to the airport. Needless to say, I am a little sleepy! :)

Well, I don´t know what else to say.
Kasey, thanks for the email, I love hearing from you.
Hna. Payne and Hna. Pincock - keep up the great work, I love reading your stories, they crack me up.
Melina, keep getting in those ski days as long as Crystal is open!

Have a great week everyone and I will fill in asap on the nuevita!
chau
Hna. Jones
ps sorry this computer is horrible and so I will send photos next week.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario