Hermana Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

Hola familia!
Well, all is well here. This week we had transfers. We are both staying. Hna. Hill will officially be my last companion and Zarate will be my last area. I am excited because we are going to have a great transfer. We have some high goals set and are ready to work hard. We have a family that wants to get baptized but are waiting on papers to get married.
This week Hna. Hill gave a talk in church, which was really good. She spoke about mothers, her mother in particular. Also, I taught relief society. The lesson was on the millenium. It was a good lesson. I learned a bit that I was unaware of, also I´m starting to learn how to teach a little better.
We found quite a few new investigators this week, so the goal this week is to get them progressing and get more investigators to church. The ward is definitely progressing. We went to ward counsel on sunday, and they are starting to do things little by little.
This week we started to memorize a scripture everyweek. We memorized Alma 37:35-37. I challenge all of you to memorize a scripture a week. It´s a good way to have good things on your mind!

Love,
Hermana Jones

fotos
1-biking!!!
2-sword fight at Flia. Montaldo´s house
3-Zarate - Aguante Argentina!
4-My wonderful companion and I

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario