Hermana Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

Hola!
Well first off, I´m going to apologize, we got to the internet place late and they only have one computer open, so I´m going to let me companion use it. We had a great week, and I´ll explain more later! (next week). Good to hear all about Nauvoo!
I love you guys!
Happy birthday today to Courtney and Rachelle and Jessica
Happy birthday Katie on friday, I´ll be thinking of you. Yes, I did get the b-day card that you sent me. Best b-day card I have ever gotten.

Hna. Payne - Yeah, I think I wrote the rest later or something haha. That would be why I changed topics so randomly... scarey huh... Luckily it hasn´t happened again.

once again, SORRY!

LOVE!!!!
Hermana Jones

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario