Hermana Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

Hey!
I would just like to point out, and thanks Aubrey for writing me and reminding me, Jimmer and Jackson (BYU Bball) were in my freshman ward.
Now that that´s out of the way, things here are good. Marcelo had a problem this week with the word of wisdom. All was going so well and the day of his interview... anyways, needless to say, we are working with him.

Last night we went to the mission farewell for the missionaries that are going home today. It was great. Those are every transfer the last sunday of the transfer in San Fernando. Missionaries can go if they bring investigators. We brought 2 converts that got baptized in January and an investigator named Sara. We got there a little late, but it was great. I got to see tons of missionaries I haven´t seen in a long time and some that were in my first districts and my district in Ushuaia as well. I also got to see Hermana Campos again. She´s the hermana that was companions with all my companions before me and had the same trainer. She is awesome. I want to be her companion, but that won´t ever happen. She walked in, and right behind her came my second convert Miguel Angel!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited! She is in Vicente López right now and brought him. She tried to bring Abraham also (my first convert) but he couldn´t make it. I got to talk to him a bunch after and he is doing so great! He and Abraham are both strong in the church and both already received the Melquisedec Priesthood! I was so excited. Miguel brought me a letter and Hna. Campos a letter from Abraham. Happy day all is well.

Anyways, then last night we had transfers. We are still here and all is the same. I was thinking about the hermanas in the mission and I think the next that go home are Hna. Lyons, Rivera and Peña in June (2 transfers from now) and so I don´t think I will be training til June. Normally when sisters leave, more new ones come. So I can breath a little now. haha. After them, Hna. Campos is next to go and she will be the only Hermana with more time in the mission than me I believe. November is going to come too quick. I can tell that already. Our district is all the same except Elder Mcneal is coming and is taking the place of Elder Nelson (who´s going home right now). And Elder Johnson who is awesome is now district leader. (he was already in the district)

Well, this week we worked a lot in a villa called Barrio Mitre. It´s the poor area of our area. We taught lots of lessons and found lots of new investigators. Now to get them progressing! One of them went to church sunday which was good and we have a ward missionary that lives there and he accompanies us from time to time.

Glad to hear Rachelle is doing well. Thanks a ton for the email Courtney!!!!
Brittney - thanks for the letter, I´m sure I´ll get it in about 2 weeks.
Heidi pincock - thanks I got your email from your Mom or sister!
Aubrey - great to hear from you!!! Glad to hear things are going so well. I´ll write you today and get that in the mail. My address is:
Gral. Lavalle 1828
1646 San Fernando
Buenos Aires
Argentina

I´ll attach a few pictures! Also for p-day last week we went to Juncal and went shopping with the Elders. It was lots of fun. We saw the Obelisco (see the pics) and I got to see another part of the capital that is awesome! Every week I´m loving capital more and more. It´s growing on me. I hope all are doing well!

Love,
Hermana Jones

fotos
Miguel, Hna. Campos, and I - last night at the farewell.
el Obelisco - national monument type thing...
a CAPITAL McD´s


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario