Hermana Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

Hola!
Well, transfers got moved to mondays, and I am transferring up to an area called Nuñez in CAPITAL! It is in Belgrano. It´s pretty much pure apartment bulidings, instead of knocking doors we´ll be doing lots of doorbells outside of huge apartment buildings. I am still in Ushuaia now, but tomorrow or wednesday I will fly up to Buenos Aires. I am a little sad, because we have 5 baptisms that are for sure going to go through in the next 2 weeks here in Ushuaia. Also, Ushuaia is the best place on earth and I have an awesome companion, Hna. Rivera. However, I know that the Lord has called me to capital and I will love it there too. I got called as senior companion and my new companion´s name is Hna. Gonzalez. I have no clue where she is from or anything, only that she is ïn training¨right now. She only has 6 weeks in the mission. So I will continue to train her. I feel slightly in shock right now, but it´s all good!

This last week was great. We had lots of success. We worked a lot with the members, and I love the progress we are seeing here. We taught a ton of lessons. I love being here. Although it is not easy, it is worth it.

I will let ya´ll know how Belgrano is next week, if I haven´t died of heat yet! ;)

Love,
Hermana Jones

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario