Hermana Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

Hola!
NO time!

Good week, we went to the river today and played soccer and football as a district and had a picnic.
I will have to write more next week, but we are working with 4 investigators towards baptism right now. Hopefully they all get baptized this month. We will see.

Teej - My companion goes to U of U. Gross huh?

We talked to someone in our ward who is working on the temple here and it should be done in a year! Then I´ll probably get to go!

Yesterday, was dia del niño (kids day!) they have lots of holidays here and they go crazy! Anyways, I thought that was funny!

Mom, next package you send, whenever that is, dont worry not too urgent, include: my sports watch, vitamins, and a pair of thermals.

The weather is improving a lot! It´s nice like spring time!

Well out of time, Love you all! I´ll write more detailed next week!

Hermana Jones!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario