Hermana Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

thankfully... I hear it is really hot up in the northern part of the country!Well, it looks like Hermana Mora and I are here for another 6 weeks! Todays it the first day of the transfer! There were no changes made in our district here in Ushuaia. However, this is Hermana Mora´s last transfer so for sure next transfer I´ll get a new comp and probably be here for another transfer or 2. So, I´m pretty much guaranteed to be here til February! Wooohooo!!! LUCAS got BAPTIZED!!! Wow, there was a TON of opposition. More than I thought possible. It seems to be the trend whenever we have baptisms, but luckily he has a very strong testimony and we were able to overcome all of it and he got baptized. Also, it ended up being a baptism for our branch as well! It was great! I´m trying to send a picture of that, but this computer isn´t allowing me to view my fotos. Anyways... ok now it´s working. The pictures are the baptism of Lucas Santos, and us in the street with a member Yosi that was accompanying us, and our rocking district here in Ushuaia together 2 transfers!We still haven´t had zone conference or interviews with the president because he hasn´t come, so the past transfer we didn´t have anything, but I heard he is coming soon, in the next week. I´m excited for that! Normally everyother transfer we have zone conference and everyother transfer (the transfers we don´t have zone conference) we have interviews with the president.This week also, after at least 2 months of not getting mail, we received Mail!!!!! It was a good week! Thanks to Mom and Cheryl Benner for the packages! Any packages sent after that have to be sent with the new instructions. I also got letters from you mom, Heidi, Kasey, Courtney, Hermana Payne, Grandma Rowberry, and Trevor Fuhriman. Thanks to all I am writing back today so be looking for letters in the mail! Also I don´t have Heidi Pincock´s address. She is in the MTC right now, but about to leave for Austin TX so if someone could look on her facebook or something and find her address in TX please email it to me!We are working with 3 or 4 others right now that are really close to baptism, but need to go to church more or overcome some obstacles. We have 2 girls that are 9 and 11 that want to get baptized and can, but their mom won´t let them for now. It´s sad, but we will continue to work with the family and hopefully that can get baptized sometime soon!This morning I studied Alma 5, and I decided for now it´s my new favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon. I love it. I recommend that you all read it! Well, that´s about it for now. I will try and send the picture later.Love,Hermana Jones
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario