Hermana Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires North Mission

lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

Vamos a bautizar!!
We have a baptism saturday!! I am so excited! I will send pictures! My first baptism! Apparently there hasn´t been a baptism in Vicente López since like March.
Well, with Maria, things are kind of crazy. She had some friends tell her bad things about the church, and she hasn´t attended since, but we are working with her.

Our baptism is a man named Abraham. He is from Bolivia and he is awesine! He has attended church 3 times now as of yesterday, so we just have to finish teaching him the lessons this week! He has such a strong testimony. This week we taught him lesson 2 plan of salvation and committed him to be baptized saturday and at first he thought that was too soon, so we knelt down and prayed then and there and he asked. After he prayed, he knew it was right! It was so cool! I have no doubt that he will be baptized! Saturday 11 am! Also, this weekend we have stake conference, so that should be good. I am trying to send some pictures, if it works well, I will do it more often!

The first picture is Hermana Tejada and I in the rain in capital when I went to do my visa stuff. The second is us and our zone leaders at the conference for leaders that we went to this week. It was really good. The third is my new district eating pizza libre last week for P-day. Mom, see if you can post these on the blog.

This week, we have zone conference! So I will finally get mail for the first time in like 2 months! I can´t wait!

Courtney - thanks for the email!! I can´t wait to get your letter!
Kasey - suerte con thermo. gracias por su email tambien
Teej - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! FELIZ CUMPLE!

Sounds like everyone is doing great! I love hearing from everyone! Bummer about BYU football... probably because I´m not there. :) Just kidding.

Have a great week!
Hermana Jones


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario